Maharishi International University (MIU) welcomed record numbers of new students to their fall entry on August 12th, with 155 new undergraduate students, and 340 new graduate students.
Two online Master’s programs—an M.S. in Maharishi AyurVeda® and Integrative Medicine and an M.A. in Consciousness and Human Potential—drove a major portion of the growth. Both programs are unique to MIU, which also offers B.A. degrees in these fields.
A weekly MIU online webinar series helped to attract new students over the summer, after the university’s popular Visitors Weekends were suspended due to COVID-19
In a recent survey, over half of new students cited the popular MIU webinars as a significant influence in their decision to enroll.
Some of MIU’s most highly attended and viewed webinars include:
• “Self-Pulse for Balance in Mind and Body” with Dr. Nancy Lonsdorf
• “How to Improve Your Gut Health” with Dr. Robert Keith Wallace
• “Maharishi YogaSM Asanas” with Dr. Paul Morehead and Sankari Wegman
• “Explore Aromatherapy” with world-renowned experts
• “Learn about Ayurvedic Cooking” with Professor Sabita Sawhney
Over half of new students cited the popular MIU webinars as a significant influence in their decision to enroll.