Still looking for the perfect gift for that special friend, relative, or colleague but just can’t seem to find it? We’re here to help with a variety of ideas that are sure to bring lasting comfort and joy and fit your budget. They’re so good, you may even think of getting them for yourself!
1. TM Gift Certificates. The gift of transcendence would be ideal for a loved one who has shown interest in learning TM but lacks the means or just needs that extra nudge. Gift certificates are easy to obtain and use. Find them here.
2. TM Weekend Retreats. The TM meditators in your life will be overjoyed with the chance to gain additional deep rest and profound knowledge by attending one of our transformative TM Weekend Retreats. Learn more here.
3. One-Day TM Retreats. Similar to the weekend courses, a One-Day TM Retreat can be surprisingly revitalizing and restorative. Retreats are also helpful for boosting the experience and benefits of regular TM practice. Learn more here.
Books are always appreciated and suitable for meditators and those we’d like to introduce to this invaluable technique. Here’s a list of excellent publications, some of which are already bestsellers:
4. Science of Being and Art of Living, by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. In this classic 1963 book that has reached millions of readers, Maharishi unfolds his vision for “a new humanity developed in all life’s values—physical, mental, material, and spiritual.” Soon after Maharishi began his world tours in 1959, his students urged him to commit his great teaching to paper. By 1963 he had completed this fascinating book, which presents what Maharishi calls the Science of Being as the systematic investigation into the ultimate reality of the universe. Find the latest edition here.
5. Transcendental Meditation: The Essential Teachings of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, by Jack Forem. The most comprehensive book on the TM technique when it was a 1970s bestseller, Jack Forem’s study of TM became a much-loved classic. This updated edition contains all the features of the original plus much more. Easy-to-read diagrams explain scientific research on the beneficial effects of TM on the brain and a broad spectrum of contemporary concerns, from health, self-actualization, and development of intelligence to post-traumatic stress (PTS), attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and more. Order your copy here.
6. Transcendence: Healing and Transformation through Transcendental Meditation, by Dr. Norman Rosenthal. As a distinguished clinical professor of psychiatry at Georgetown University Medical School, Norman Rosenthal, M.D., has served for 20 years as a senior researcher at the National Institute of Mental Health. Dr. Rosenthal’s broad-ranging book will appeal both to newcomers who want to know the basics of this ancient technique, as well as seasoned meditators wishing to broaden their knowledge and deepen their understanding about it. Order your copy here.
7. Dharma Parenting: Understand Your Child’s Brilliant Brain for Greater Happiness, Health, Success, and Fulfillment, by Dr. Keith Wallace and Dr. Fred Travis. Researchers tap neuroscience and the ancient system of health care known as Maharishi AyurVeda® to offer parents tools to identify their children’s unique mind/body types and customize decisions on diet, exercise, and behavior for healthier child-rearing. Purchase your copy here.
8. Maharishi’s Yoga: The Royal Path to Enlightenment, by Dr. William Sands. To many, Yoga is an ancient form of exercise, practiced for its health benefits. But Yoga is more than exercise, and its benefits go far beyond health. “William Sands’ new book on Yoga is a wonderful and clear presentation of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’s revival of Yoga philosophy,” says Dr. R. Keith Wallace. Learn more in this fascinating book by this professor of Maharishi Vedic Science at Maharishi University of Management. Order your copy here.
9. Catching the Big Fish: Meditation, Consciousness, and Creativity, by David Lynch. In this rare work of public disclosure, filmmaker David Lynch describes his personal methods of capturing and working with ideas, and the immense creative benefits he has experienced from his 32-year practice of the Transcendental Meditation® (TM) technique. Follow the creative journey of this inspiring philanthropist who has helped hundreds of thousands of students worldwide to learn TM. Purchase your copy here.
Everyone on your holiday list can benefit from the gift of a more balanced state of body and mind through Maharishi AyurVeda:
10. MAPI Gift Certificates and Gift Baskets. From herbal supplements, to teas, essential oils, and much more, vpk® by Maharishi AyurVeda (MAPI) offers a wide array of products developed by experts in Maharishi AyurVeda using ancient techniques and knowledge of natural healthcare. Made with the highest quality herbal ingredients, including certified organic, these products help to create balance, support the experience of transcendence, and stabilize good health. Get a special 20% discount by ordering here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Accelerate Your Growth to Enlightenment
Enrich your TM practice and boost your personal growth by taking advantage of TM Advanced Techniques.
Rest, Reset, Purify: How Maharishi AyurVeda Removes Toxins and Creates Balance
“In order to experience that refined, transcendental level of our own pure consciousness, we need a purified, balanced physiology to support that experience.” —Mark Toomey, Ph.D.
Deepen Your Experience with a TM Retreat | 4:11
For Chris Jackson, attending regular TM Retreats during the winter holidays has provided a restful rhythm to his year: “I come away with a tremendous boost in energy and creativity... The practice of TM and the retreats have been essential to my success in this business for 38 years.”
Is It Time to Tune Up Your Meditation?
Ensuring that your practice is easy and effortless, and that you’re gaining maximum benefits, is enjoyable and free with personal TM Checking.